Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here's a chance to see all of my scratchings and experiments that have been sleeping quietly one of my many humming hard drives...Feel free to comment, critique, or just explore....Cheers!

Paul

Friday, September 7, 2012

Evening all!
 
 So the other day, someone reminds me that I had promised on my website to post some of my work from 'Alice in Wonderland' - so here's the beginning of a series of scratchings that I had done for the show. These bottles were my first assignment on the show and were a lot of fun to explore. I took a bit of time and built in Photoshop a brushed that behaved just like a black prismacolor pencil - my favorite traditional sketching media - and it ended up fooling a lot of people into thinking that I was working on paper....


No comments:

Post a Comment